I'm You Wen 😃 A UI / UX Designer with an Graphic Design background based in the Bay Area
Academy of Art University
Master of Art in UI/UX & Interaction Design
Sep 2019 - May 2022
GuangXi Art University
Bachelor of Graphic Design
Sep 2015 - May 2019
UI/UX Designer (Internship) Sep - Dec 2021
Young and Hungry Creative (Advertising Services)
● Enhanced brand recognition by designing a new visual identity system.
● Competently designed posts for initiating social media campaigns Increased +300 Instagram followers.
● Created promotion animation and visual assets for social media marketing.
● Helped clients Increase user engagements.
UI/UX Designer Jun - Oct 2020
ECOOL Inc. （E-commerce sales platform）
● Supported projects with a focus on visual styling, usability evaluation, wireframing, rapid prototyping, and user research.
● Increased sales by 40% after developing an online sales platform.
● Negotiated and persuaded customers with different opinions, helped them achieve their business goals.
Graphic Designer Apr - Dec 2017
SWAGY Studio（Fashion Brand）
● Designed the VI system, supervised the production of brand promotion products, participated in event planning and brand sustainable development strategies.
UX & UI
Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD
UX Research, Data Analysis, A/B Testing, User Research, User Interview, Persona, User
Journey Mapping, User Flows,
Survey, Usability Testing
Scroll down if you want to know more about me
I graduated with UI/UX & interaction design from the Academy of Art University, San Francisco.
Because my undergraduate degree was in graphic design, as a UI/UX designer, I prefer to focus on the part of visual effects in a project. But in the learning process, I became increasingly aware that the essential thing in a good design is "balance."
"accessibility"(It's it look good?) and"usability" (It's it convenient to use ?) are both critical.
I love this creative process. It keeps my brain active. My design projects are diverse because I am trying to explore different fields.